Philanthropy Resource Group
Non-Profit Course Topics
Philanthropy Resource Group consultants have conducted seminars and presentations on many different topics related to non-profit management. Among them:
- Capital Campaigns: What They Entail and How to Get Ready for One
- Development Audits and Plans: Making Sure You Get the Most out of Your Efforts
- Marketing Your Non-profit: Are You Reaching Everyone You Could Be?
- Fundraising in the One-Person Shop: Raising Major Gifts When You’re Wearing Many Hats!
- Establishing Benchmarks: How to Measure if Your Program is Successful
- Special Events: Proper Planning Can Make a Good Event Great
- Developing Relationships: Managing Donor Relations to Increase Giving to Your Institution
- Data Management: Knowing How to Use Your Database and Files to Increase Giving
- Inspiring Your Board: Building a Fundraising Team with People Who Hate Fundraising
- Fundraising 101: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about Fundraising
- “Are You Really Welcome?!”: Ensuring Your Organization Will Attract Donors
- Planned Giving for the Fundraising Generalist: The Three Simple Points You Really Need to Know to Get Started
- Myths about Who Gives: Building a Broad Base of Gift Support
- Communicating With Donors: Using Your Newsletters, Direct Mail Appeals and Online Presence to Enhance Funding
- Stewardship: Are You Inspiring Your Donors to Give Again?
- Simple Strategic Planning: Planning to Make Your Vision Come Alive
- Board Development: What is Really Important in Building a Strong Board?
- Board Development: Get Your Board Charged Up About Asking for Gifts!
- Volunteers: Managing & Supporting Your Organization’s Ambassadors
- Donor Recognition: Creative Ways to Say Thank You & Keep Your Donors Happy
For more information about setting up a tailored presentation for your organization, contact Philanthropy Resource Group. We’d love to help!